"Trailblazers" helps teens improve communication and relationship skills, problem-solving abilities, and assists them in developing healthy lifestyles that support positive growth. Conflict resolution skills and personal responsibility and accountability to self and others are addressed. This group consists of self-awareness and interpersonal skills building sessions.
- 3-8 individuals per session
- Treatment is facilitated by a mental health professional and/or equine specialist with one or more horses. If you have any other questions or would like to take advantage of this service, please contact our office at (559) 868-8681 or email us at email@example.com.
- Discover: the natural power of focus, communication, and social skills
- Experience: confidence and self awareness
- Connect: cooperative teamwork, improve self-esteem, and develop healthy friendships
Creating Your Own Path (ages 12-18)
Rancho Del Sueño
Equine Division of Heritage Discovery Center, Inc.