Rancho Del Sueño is offering an educational workshop designed to increase effective treatment of this challenging population as well as introducing participants to the powerful modality of EAP and EAL based on the EAGALA model. Participants will learn to increase effective skill building and identify key elements of a client's core belief system, which are essential in identifying and breaking through treatment resistance, as well as managing transference and counter transference.
- 2-6 individuals per session
- Treatment is facilitated by a mental health professional and/or equine specialist with one or more horses. If you have any other questions or would like to take advantage of this service, please contact our office at (559) 868-8681 or email us at email@example.com.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Draw parallels between human and equine psychology.
- Detect issues and develop effective strategies associated with treatment of high-risk and adjudicated youth including rapport building and treatment resistance
- Define one's core belief system
- Process feelings (fear, anxiety, anger, frustration, grief, disappointment) and develop skills for coping and initiating personal development.
At Risk Youth
Rancho Del Sueño
Equine Division of Heritage Discovery Center, Inc.
Rancho Del Sueno
40222 Millstream Lane
Madera, CA 93636