While participating in various experimental activities with horses, participants will recognize and address challenging emotional disorder issues. Participants will develop an acute awareness of their minds and bodies and discover a pathway to nurturing a healthy lifestyle.
- Discover the non-judgmental relationships with horses to help develop self-esteem.
- Discover a solution oriented approach to healthy living.
- Recognize personal strengths to identify and manage emotional/eating disorders.
- 2-6 individuals per session
- Workshops are run by a mental health professioanl and/or equine specialist with one or more horses. If you have any other questions or would like to take advantage of this service, please contact our office at (559) 868-8681 or email us at email@example.com.
Body & Soul
Rancho Del Sueño
Equine Division of Heritage Discovery Center, Inc.
Rancho Del Sueno
40222 Millstream Lane
Madera, CA 93636